Tuesday, February 02, 2010

SYTYC Week 1 -- "For You"


The competition is underway! Ten fun and inspiring craft projects are now posted on "So You Think You're Crafty." And they're all sitting there waiting patiently for you. Yes, you! It's up to you to vote for your favorite projects. The results will determine which nine lucky crafters can move on to Round 2.

As you may recall, I was so excited to be selected as one of the competitors in Round 2 of SYTYC. I thought long and hard about what project would best fit the "For You" theme and would best represent me as a crafter. I'm hoping it's strong enough that you can pick it out of a lineup and vote for it. I'm dying to make it Week 2, since I already have a fabulous project cooked up.

So please, be sure to go vote! Just look for the "For You" poll in the right sidebar. Thanks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin