Friday, January 22, 2010

It's official -- I'm crafty!

Wow, it's been a busy week. First, I'm so excited to announce that I was selected as one of the crafters for Round 2 of So You Think You're Crafty!

What this means is that I'll hopefully be creating an entirely new project each week from now through the month of April. I say "hopefully" because it's all in the hands of the voters -- if my projects tally enough votes each week, then I'll advance to the next week's challenge. So please, don't forget to drop in at So You Think You're Crafty starting on Monday, February 1 to cast your vote.

As you can guess, I'll be crafting like crazy this week to get my project ready. But I'm also going to carve out some time to put together a tutorial for a record album journal/scrapbook (see photo). I'm donating this one for tomorrow night's WGOT 2nd Anniversary Party. They're going to have some great bands playing and they'll be giving away my journal/scrapbook as a raffle prize, along with other goodies from Boca Fiesta, Satchel's Pizza, No Idea Records, and The Atlantic. If you're in Gainesville, don't miss it.

And finally, today is the last day to vote in "So You Think You're Crafty" Round 1 finale between Dana and Ashley! They've both made some amazing projects throughout the competition, and this week is no exception. Stop on by and vote using the sidebar on the right side of the page.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin