Friday, September 04, 2009

Sing!

I couldn't resist "singing" to you about how well the workshop went last week. We had a good crowd, including a few kids (always fun!) and a gal who attended the felted sweaters workshop and came back for more.

Everyone's bottlecaps turned out amazing. It was hard for me to give them back and not want to keep them for myself, especially this cute little birdie.

At any rate, I wanted to show them off to you. It's always so much fun to put the same pile of basic materials in front of people and see the unique things they each come up with.

Lauren's bottle caps

Resin bottlecap pendants


Luna and Inti's bottle caps

Resin bottlecap pendants


Nicole's bottle caps (your name was Nicole, right?)

Resin bottlecap pendants

I'll be offering new workshops through the Alachua County Library District in the spring. In the meantime, check out my sewing workshops through the UF Leisure Course Program.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin