Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Tomorrow's Halloween, my favorite holiday! I'm still deciding what I'll dress up as for the two parties I'll be attending (post-event photos to follow). In the meantime, I couldn't resist sharing these fabulous shoes with you. 

Miss Bunny takes gently used shoes and upcycles them into one-of-a-kind creations. 

Check out these love/hate wedges in apple red. Wouldn't they just be spectacular with a vintage pin-up girl outfit? I'm picturing a pair of short shorts and a cute blouse, along with a swanky 19040s hairdo.



And then there are these blood-spattered shoes with razor blades on them. Perfect for that gory nurse outfit! 



Miss Bunny also made some bat heels that'll make you flip. I'm thinking they'd look great with an understated black strapless dress, some black opera-length gloves, and a little black hat with a veil. 



Well, I hope all of you have equally smashing costumes to wear. My guess is that if you're reading this blog, you probably have the creative costuming bug in you.

Have a fabulous Halloween!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin