|Grab and Go Clutch -- IThinkSew.com|
I'm so excited to be offering my first official sewing retreat! We'll have our own private cottage at one of Gainesville's loveliest B&Bs. Interested in joining us? Spaces are limited so be sure to register today to guarantee your spot.
Sewing Retreat: Make a Clutch
Join us for a special afternoon sewing retreat at the Magnolia Bed and Breakfast in downtown Gainesville! We'll use a downloadable pattern from IThinkSew.com to make a Grab and Go Clutch. This little handbag is perfect for carrying all your essentials or for keeping things organized inside a larger purse. The bag gets its roomy shape from a few well-placed darts, so you'll learn helpful tricks for installing darts. Plus you'll also enjoy tasty refreshments, courtesy of Magnolia B&amp;amp;B. Mimosas, anyone? It's the perfect way to spend a relaxing Sunday afternoon!
Date: Sunday, August 21
Location: Miss Huey's Cottage at Magnolia B&B
Time: 1pm to 6pm
Number of students: 4 maximum
What to bring:
- sewing machine
- sharp scissors for cutting fabric
- pattern -- purchased and printed from IThinkSew.com
- fabric -- 1/4 yard for outside + 1/4 yard for lining (44" wide home decorator fabric, linen, or heavy weight cotton)
- interfacing -- 1/4 yard of 44" wide craft weight fusible interfacing
- 18mm magnetic purse snap closure