Registration is now open for the spring classes that I'm teaching through the UF Leisure Course Program. Spaces are limited, so sign up today!
- Sewing: Learn to Use a Sewing Machine (1/16/10)
- Sewing: Learn to Work with Patterns (1/16/10)
- Sewing: Make Reusable Cloth Napkins (2/15/10)
- Sewing: Make a Zippered Bag (2/16/10)
- Refashion Your Wardrobe (3/31/10)
- Sewing: Learn to Use a Sewing Machine (4/3/10)
- Sewing: Learn to Work with Patterns (4/3/10)
I'll also be teaching a free workshop at the Micanopy Branch Library on Sunday, January 24 from 2-4 p.m.
"Creating Cool Pendants from Recycled Bottlecaps"We'll transform recycled bottle caps using paper, foil, glitter, and small 3D elements, then seal them with non-toxic resin. The finished products can be used as necklaces, pet tags, zipper pulls, or whatever. I'll provide all materials, though it would be helpful for you to bring your own pair of scissors, and any favorite papers or small charms. You'll need to return to the library four days later to pick up your final piece, since the resin needs several days to cure.