Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cast your vote!


I'm currently auditioning for a craft competition called "So You Think You're Crafty." If you haven't heard about it before, it' s sort of like an online "Project Runway" for crafters -- "10 Weeks, 10 Crafters, 10 Challenges. Who's the craftiest? You decide." Very fun!

I've wanted to be a part of SYTYC ever since I heard about the first round. Now Missy is coordinating round two, and I'm one of the hopefuls. Stop by the site and cast your vote!

Of course I'd love to have you vote for me, but I can't tell you which piece is mine until after the voting ends. Just vote for whichever project you like best using the box in the right sidebar: http://soyouthinkyourecrafty-current.blogspot.com/.

And in other good news, my storage box tutorial was featured on Craftzine.com today. What an exciting day! Craftzine.com is one of my all-time favorite sites (though I do still miss their print version, Craft Magazine *sniff*). I guess this goes to show that my friend Emily was right -- I really should put more tutorials on my blog, especially if it means they'll get picked up by great sites like Craftzine.com!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin