Thursday, January 22, 2009

CHA here I come!

minty fresh flowers
I leave for the Craft & Hobby Association convention and trade show at the butt-crack of dawn on Saturday. I'm super excited about it -- not the leaving early part, but the trip itself.

Not only will I have the chance to network with folks in the industry, I might even spot some craft-world celebrities like Jennifer Perkins, Kathy Cano-Murillo, Jenny Hart, and Faythe Levine. I'm so giddy I can hardly stand it.

My atomic eggbeater clock will be on display in the Indie Craft booth (Hall D, Booth 1309). Plus, I'll be doing a demonstration of my toothpaste vase (see photo) on Monday at 11 a.m. in the same booth If you're attending CHA, stop by and see me!

3 comments:

NAVAL LANGA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
U2Kitteh said...

Ha!! I KNEW that was your eggbeater clock!! There is a picture of it taken by Diane from www.craftypod.com. =c))

I have not commented on your blog before, but i am from Gainesville and helped my mom sell her jewelry at your Winter Craft Festival in front of Loop-De-Loop!

Kim Taylor Kruse said...

Hi Felicia-- Thanks for stopping by and posting! Indeed, that was my clock in the booth. Thanks for letting me know it was featured on Diane's blog. Hope to see you at the next Handmade Holiday Bazaar!
--Kim

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin