Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fun with Flickr!

Many folks now use Flickr to share their photos with friends and with other likeminded souls. In itself, Flickr is a pretty fun toy that I can spend hours playing around with. Today I discovered a great application written by the folks at AdMarket that allows you to embed Flickr slideshows on your Web site or blog (thanks to the Gardener's Supply people for including one in their recent e-newsletter to me).

I created a slideshow from my "Crafty Repurposing" set on my Flickr account. The cool thing is that if you click on the photo then you'll get the description that accompanies the photo on Flickr.

It really was a snap. I spent less than three minutes setting it up and then blogging about it. If you've got a Flickr account, you should definitely give it a try. It could be a great marketing tool if you're selling on Etsy or through your own Web site.


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
Thanks for the reference. We're glad you liked the slide shows. Very cool blog.
-Joe (Gardener's Supply E-mail Marketing)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin