Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Free craft workshop Sunday at Downtown Library

This Sunday I'll be teaching the last felted sweater workshop through the library district. We'll transform felted sweaters and cool metallic threads from Kreinik into one of a kind flower pins that you can wear. Or if you're not into flower pins, then you can make a java jacket to keep your coffee hot and your hands cool.

As I said, the workshop is free. All you need to bring is your crafty self and a pair of sharp scissors.

Headquarters Library
Sunday, May 17 @ 1:30 p.m.


Felt workshop at Tower Road Library

Felt workshop at Tower Road Library

Felt workshop at Tower Road Library

All of the photos in this post are from the workshop that I taught a few weeks back at the Tower Road branch. 

2 comments:

Wicked Gardener said...

For some reason, this the first time I've seen your site. Love it, especially the egg-beater clock. NEED one of those.

Kim Taylor Kruse said...

Well, welcome to my other blog! I'll be making more atomic eggbeater clocks for the holidays. Let me know if you want me to save one for you. :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin